Thursday 20 September 2012

Stuff I've made...

 Today I thought I would share some things I have made....a pair of birds for a pillow...
 Framed and given to my cyclist husband for Valentines day.
 An embroidery exchange...a pair of pillowcases.
 Pillows made from recycled rice bags.
 The other view of the pillow cases...
 My first attempt at a quilt.
 Hanging on my sewing room door.
 A gift for a friend.
 My first purse...I love the fabric and how it turned out.
 A pair of bunnies...for some really sweet little girls.
 Oh, la, la...
 A couch pillow for the cottage.
 A lake sign for the cottage
 The sign.
 Gift pillows for bird and squirrel lovers.
Thank you for looking! That was just a  little sampling of some projects...more to follow!

Hope you are having a wonderful day,
Be Well!

3 comments:

  1. I remember some of these craft projects from your old blog and I love the new ones. The squirrel pillow is perfect, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the squirrels too! I hope you and I figure out an exchange soon! Heading over to check out your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a nice diversity of projects =). I'm pretty partial to the pillowcases, being the sucker for embroidered pillowcases that I am!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!